What is Towelroot?
Towelroot APK is a small tool that is used for rooting your phones & here we are writing about Download Towelroot APK. This rooting software is made for Android smartphones and you can download the Towelroot APK over the internet from various links and guides that would lead you to it where you can start using Towelroot on Android.
The app was developed by Geohot, who is also a very popular Hacker and has been famous for finding vulnerabilities in several products of companies such as Apple, Samsung, Sony and other devices.
Features of Towelroot APK
- It allows the users to root the Android device easily without any issue and hindrance.
- Towelroot provides the users with the perfect rooting solution as it sues some unique way to keep the rooting process.
- Most importantly your Android device while rooting does not need any external USB cable or computer now to root your device as it is now very easy to use.
- If you have very little knowledge and if you are just a beginner this app is perfect for you as it does not require any prior knowledge to root your device.
- It is smooth and faster than any other application present in the market, probably the best rooting software in the market.
[su_button url=”https://towelroot.en.uptodown.com/android/download” target=”blank” style=”soft” background=”#4d2def” size=”6″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: download”]Towelroot APK[/su_button]
DOWNLOAD Towelroot on Android
The amazing rooting software Towelroot has been made exclusively available only for Android users and is completely free of cost. Hence, no matter whichever smartphone you have been using, you can get it from any source, also always keep a close watch over the latest versions available and get the ones compatible with your Android phone.
The points which you must remember while downloading the software are listed below. Please make a proper note of it and download the software:
- Search over the internet for the latest version of Towelroot
- Now you need to look for the latest yet compatible version for your Android Smartphone
- Next, you need to look for the link which will take you to the latest version of Towelroot
- Click on the link which will direct you to the drive that consists of the latest version of the software
- Once you have downloaded the APK, press on the install button to get it on your Android Phone.
- After the successful installation of the software, you can now root the Android phone using the Towelroot rooting guide.
Towelroot has been first released into the market in the year 2014 and has released various versions of the APK file such that each smartphone can enjoy the benefits of this software to the fullest. The various versions available for Android are listed below:
towelroot APK VERSIONS
- APK V1- First Release
- APK V2- Bug Fixed Version
- APK V3- Enhanced version ( Most installed and Best Version until then)
- APK V4- Only for few specific devices
- APK V5- Released in Dec 2016
ANDROID OS VERSIONS SUPPORTED
The software has been made compatible with only fewer versions of OS and one need to be very careful while choosing the right version to root the Android phone. In many cases using the wrong version has created issues with the OS if not supported.
Here is the list of the OS versions that Towelroot supports:
- Android Nougat (Latest OS version)
- Android Marshmallow
- Android Lollipop
- Android KitKat
DIRECT DOWNLOAD TOWELROOT APK FOR ANDROID MOBILES
There are times when it becomes too hard to transfer from a PC, you can definitely go for the direct download of the software into your mobile phones.
- Go to the official Website
- The website will have a Lambda sign at the centre and there would be some instructions given below and top of the sign. Now, all you need to do is click on the sign and an APK file will begin to download on your mobile directly.
- After the Towelroot APK has been downloaded into your phones, click on the install button.
- The software will begin the installation process and you will find the Towelroot icon in your Android Smartphones.
Towelroot APK Download for PC
- Start downloading the APK file on your PC from a trusted source.
- Now transfer the APK file to your smartphones.
- Install the APK file on your device.
This will bring your app into your mobile phones. If it doesn’t work out please try to repeat the process all over again.
ROOTING WITH towelroot
Towelroot takes advantage of a vulnerability in the Linux nucleus used by Android that allows the software to root your smartphone with just a single click. The advantage of such software is that it does not require any connection with your device to pc, hence there isn’t any issue about the cable connectivity or troubleshooting on PC.
The application is said to be one of the best alternatives amongst the vest rooting software’s that ar available in the market until now. As tested the software works best for the Samsung Galaxy S5, S4 and LG G3 devices.
The users must take into note that the software isn’t available in the official Google Play Store. So it has to be downloaded from an external source from the official website.
Guide to Root With Towelroot
Towelroot has been made with the sole purpose of giving the users the best and the most unique experience of rooting a smartphone. There are thousands of apps like these in the market but none satisfy the user’s needs the way Towelroot has done. It is very simple to use and install on your devices. The rooting process is in itself as easy as installing the software.
Many of the users might be unaware and have little or no knowledge about the rooting process. Here are few points below that will help you understand more about rooting the Android devices.
Rooting of Android Phones
- Download the APK File
- Install the software on your device
- Now open the app and run the application
- The option will appear on the screen as “ Make it Ra1n”
- Click on the option and you are done with your work
Rooting of Android Tablet
The rooting of the Android tablet is the same as with Android phones with Towelroot. But the only thing here is, the software doesn’t support all the Android tablets or better saying many of the devices aren’t compatible with the rooting software.
But the version APK V3, you can make certain adjustments to it and it would well with all the Android devices.
Devices Compatible with the Towelroot Software
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Nexus 5
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy S3, S4 Active
- All the Devices released before June 3rd
Steps to Root any Android Device
There are going to be times when your Device will show the message for an application “The App is not compatible with your device”. But you need not be worried if such a situation comes up. Just follow the instructions below.
- Download and Install the Towelroot APK V3
- Open the software on your device
- As soon as you open the app, a message will pop up “your device is not compatible with the App”, you can also sea Welcome Screen. Now click on it three times consecutively.
- After you have done that, you will be taken to a white screen box where you will need to enter mod strings.
- Now enter the following mod strings in the box:
1337 0 1 0 4 0
1337 0 1 7380 40
1337 0 1 0 4 1
- Now you are done with putting the codes, please verify the data you have put and click on “Make it Ra1n”
- AHH! Its finally done. You have now successfully rooted your device.
Benefits of using the Towelroot Software
You must be wondering why all this..What could be the possible reason to root your device with the software..The benefits are as follows:
- It enhances the speed of your device by cleaning up all the external memory and getting rid of the unwanted applications on the phone.
- With the help of this software, the user can increase their internal storage options in the device by getting rid of the unwanted apps and files that are being installed by the manufacturer.
- The most important benefit of all is that it gives the users full access to all the rooted files and you can even edit all kinds of files from your external system.
Note: The rooting of the phone can lead to various things. I can never assure of what device can lead to what. All we can do is provide you with the best process to carry on with it. So please root the phone at your own risk.