WifiKill Pro apk: If you’re looking for wifikill apk download or pro apk, you’re at the right place. Apple users can download wifikill for IOS whereas people using desktop can download wifikill WifiKill Pro apk for PC. In the end we have covered some of the best alternatives as well as the method to download wifi-kill no root.
Over the past decade, the internet has become a pivotal part of our society so much so that it is almost impossible to complete basic tasks without using it for reference. This vitality that we have given to the internet has led us to become its puppets in today’s time. When it comes to having a proper internet connection, most people get it from a local service provider and use it through their personal Wi-FI routers. While that is definitely the ideal thing to do, it comes with a major consequence.
When you get a personal Wi-Fi connection, you plan it according to your own usage and hence get the data plan which best suits you. However, after a while, you notice that your connection is not living up to its standards. While this could be a technical fault from the service provider’s side, it is most likely an unauthorised device in your neighbourhood that is stealing your internet. To combat this, we use a WiFi killer which removes any such devices that connect to your Wi-Fi.
WiFiKill Pro APK
WiFiKill Pro APK is one of the best WiFi killer apps the world and can be availed through various downloading sources for all the major operating systems of today including Android, iOS, Windows, etc.. One such source is the Wifi Killer APK, a third-party downloading method which lets you download your favourite app without having to go to the inbuilt app store. This method also lets you download WifiKill Pro APK for free. In this article, we will discuss how exactly the APK method works and other things you need to know before you download
About WifiKill Pro apk
As previously mentioned, WifiKill is an advanced application available for multiple operating systems such as Android, iOS, Windows, etc. The easiest description one could give of WifiKill is that it is a tool for your Wi-Fi connection that automatically removes any unauthorised devices that have connected to your Wi-Fi.
WifiKill Pro apk is one of the best applications in its category because of its ability to terminate any unwanted device at such a speed that the data used by them is close to negligible. For doing so, it uses its own script which runs every time a device connects and starts using the Wi-Fi connection in hand and when detected, the unauthorised device is removed. Most of its competitors use similar technology, however, its speed of tracking is unmatchable and the best in its class.
Downloading WifiKill is extremely easy to ask – one which can easily be performed even by amateurs. The easiest method for doing so is the wifikill APK download which is a third-party downloading method that allows users to download any Android application without having to go to the official Play Store. When it comes to getting the app on other operating systems such as for PC and for iPhones, there are dedicated methods for them which will be discussed as we go on with the article.
WifiKill’s name explains its features itself and one might think that there is not much one would get from the app apart from the obvious. Well, there is much more to it than you expect. The app comes with a variety of features for its users. Here are some of the highlights.
- WifiKill Pro apk is a free application which is used to remove any unwanted devices from your personal Wi-Fi connection.
- It has the ability to run in the background while allowing the user to use other applications at a normal pace.
- It has a user-friendly interface which makes it quite easy to use for everyone and their dogs.
- It provides the user with a list of devices that are connected to the same network as your device at the same time as you have connected to it.
- It has device tracking abilities which make allow its users to find what device the unwanted device is using while connected to your network.
- It allows users to access the list of websites that the unauthorised device has accessed while using your personal network.
- It comes with the ability to disable particular devices from being able to connect to your personal network.
- It provides you with a management module which is used to manage any device which is connected to your network and whether they can stay connected.
WifiKill Pro apk Download (How To)
When it comes to downloading Android applications, most users are used to downloading them directly from the official Google Play Store. In WifiKill’s case, however, one cannot do that since the app is unfortunately unavailable on the official store. Therefore, users have to stick to third party downloading methods. WiFiKill Pro APK free download is the suggested method for doing so.
Download on your Android device is quite easy as it is available in most APK websites that are currently active. Moreover, APK download is a free process which makes the app even more accessible to users. Here is how you do it.
- Step 1: Open the default browser on your Android mobile device.
- Step 2: Open Google and on the search bar, type in “Wifikill APK free download”.
- Step 3: From the search results, find an appropriate website and download the .APK file for the Wifi Kill APK or Wifikill Pro APK depending on your requirements.
- Step 4: Once the .APK file has been downloaded to your device, install the app through it.
Note: It is recommended to download the Wifi Kill apps APK file from the Top 3 websites that appear on your Google search as suggested previously.
How to use WiFiKill Pro APK?
When it comes to using Wifi Kill, most people have the mindset that it will be quite a complicated task. While the concern is fair, it is quite irrelevant once you actually start using the app personally. It can be used by anyone no matter how knowledgeable they in terms of networking. To further help our readers, we have come up with a guide to use the app once you downloaded it using our guide above.
- Step 1: The first thing you do after installing any Android application is to run it. Do the same with Wifi Kill.
- Step 2: Once the app has opened, it will open up with its beautiful user interface. Now, connect to your personal Wi-Fi network.
- Step 3: Once connected, click on the “play” icon that appears on the menu and the app shall automatically start scanning for devices that are connected on the same network as you.
- Step 4: After the scanning process has been completed, you will see a list of the connected devices which you can then manage according to your liking.
Note: To remove an unwanted device, all you need to do is to select them using the ‘grab’ option that appears after the scanning process and then remove the device manually.
Wifi Kill APK Requirements
WiFiKill Pro APK is an extremely light application no matter what device you run it on making it accessible by most users. However, to know its exact requirements, we have come up with a proper list. Here are its requirements:
- Multimedia compatibility
- Root access
- 512MB RAM or higher
- 1MB of internal storage (Which does not include Wifi kill APK download updates) on the device
- Ability to connect to a Wi-Fi network
While the above hardware connections should match the minimum software requirements in today’s time, let us still discuss the software part of the requirements. Here they are:
- Android OS 4.0.3 (or higher)
- iOS 4.0 (or higher)
- Microsoft Windows (Only for PCs with Windows 7 or higher, using Android emulators)
Wifi Kill for iOS
Similar to Android, Wifikill is unavailable on the official Apple App Store. Therefore, iPhone users must look at third-party downloading methods to install Wifi Kill iOS.
Most of these third-party methods involve the jailbreaking of the iOS device involved. However, we have done our research and found out that there are a few methods that do not. After running personal tests, we have come up with 2 working methods to download Wifi Kill iOS without jailbreaking. Let us look at them.
WifiKill via Cydia Impactor
Cydia Impactor is an application for Windows which allows the installation of .IPA files on iOS devices without having to download secondary software on your iOS devices. Here is how you can use it download Wifikill.
- Step 1: Download Cydia Impactor on your Windows computer via the app’s official website.
- Step 2: Now, go to Google and enter the search “Wifi Kill . IPA file for iOS” on the search bar.
- Step 3: From the search results, fetch the download link of the WifiKill.IPA file from a genuine.IPA website.
- Step 4: Connect your iPad or iPhone to the Windows computer.
- Step 5: Launch Cydia Impactor.
- Step 6: Get to the directory folder of the downloaded WifiKill.IPA file, drag and drop it to the running Cydia Impactor application.
- Step 7: Now, fill in the details asked by Cydia Impactor. Once filled, the app will allow you to install Wifikill on your iPhone or iPad.
WifiKill via vShare
vShare is a third-party app store for iOS which contains the WifiKill app and is also unavailable on the App Store. However, vShare can be downloaded on iOS devices via the app’s official website which can easily be found if you search them on Google. After downloading and installing vShare on your iOS device, use it as the Apple App Store to search and download the Wifikill app like any other app on your device(s).
WifiKIll for PC
While most of us have switched to mobile phones as our primary devices, there are a large number of people who are still PC users and face the issue of unauthorised devices being connected to their personal Wi-Fi network. Unfortunately, WifiKIll PC is not available as a Windows application by default. However, it can be used using an Android emulator. Here is how you do it.
- Step 1: Open the default browser on your personal computer and enter the search “Bluestacks emulator download for PC.”
- Step 2: From the results, look for the download link of the emulator.
- Step 3: Download the version appropriate for your PC.
- Step 4: Install Bluestacks for PC.
Android emulators basically allow you to run a virtual Android device on your PC. Therefore, once Bluestacks is installed on your PC, you can download the Wifi Killer APK through the same method as we suggested above for Android users.
WifiKill No Root
Applications that fall under the same category as WifiKill for Android devices usually do not work without root access, and our very own Wifi Killer, unfortunately, does not either. Root access is a requirement for usage of the WifiKilll because it allows for better modification and alteration to your Wi-Fi network. Users of non-rooted devices can start using WifiKill upon rooting their Android device – a process which is quite simple in itself.
When it comes to other apps like WifiKill, there is a load of them. However, WifiKill stands at a class of its own and its abilities cannot be matched by many. But, if you somehow still have a sense of scepticism, we have come up with a list of alternatives which could help you with your endeavours. Here they are.
Possibly the most popular alternative to WifiKill is NetCut. It is an application which helps its users to admin their networks using the ARP protocol. It comes with similar features to WifiKill including the scanning of connected devices, removal of unwanted devices, and much more. In terms of size, with a size of 11MB NetCut is much larger than WifiKill. It also requires root access from its users despite the fact that it is available on Google Play Store.
2. Fing – Network Tools
With over 10M installs, Fing is another great alternative to WifiKill. As its name suggests, it is a network manager for your Android device which scans your Wi-Fi network in order to check for unauthorized access and other similar issues. The size of this app varies with devices. What differentiates Fing from WifiKill is that the Wifi Killer premium is free to download while Fing asks its users to pay for using the advanced features included in the app.
Similar to NetCut, TuxCut is Wi-Fi a network management tool that detects unwanted devices that are connected to your network and remove them for you. However, TuxCut is specifically a PC only app and cannot be used by Android users. Therefore, if you are on PC, TuxCut is a great Wifikill alternative for you. It is light with about 5MBs of download size. It can be downloaded through the Windows Store.
is WifiKill free to download?
Does Wifikill work on non-rooted devices?
Can I use Wifikill on iOS devices?
Can I use Wifikill on PC?
How do I remove an unwanted device using Wifikill?
Is Wifikill APK legal?
What if I want to keep a device that appears on the scanned list?
Unable to install WifiKill APK. What do I do?
WiFiKill Pro APK a revolutionary app for everyone who is frustrated with their Wi-Fi connection not performing to its original capabilities due to your neighbours stealing data from you. It solves this issue in simple steps which everyone can be able to comprehend and follow. Other than that, it also comes with other additional features related to Wi-Fi management.
WifiKill APK download is quite easy to perform and can be done via the guide listed above. Other than Wifi Kill APK, the guide also allows you to download Wifikill Pro APK. We also listed the procedures to get WifiKill for iOS, Wifikill for PC, etc. To help our readers, we also listed down alternatives for WifiKill and a number of frequently asked questions (FAQs) in case an issue arises while using the Wifi Killer.