Tiny Scanner Pro Apk: If you are finding the scanner app then this app is perfect for you. turns your android mobile into a portable document scanner and scans everything as images or PDFs.You can scan anything-photos, receipts, reports, documents and many more things.
Super easy, great quality. Automatically crops the scanned image for you so that you don’t get unwanted edges while allowing you to override manually. Several whitening options to make the scanned document more presentable. the must-have app for the android user This can be used if we have to scan some documents in our daily life.
Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner App
The free version is more than enough to use this app to scan in homework assignments documents etc. Simply take a photo and then adjust the image to pull only the portions of the image to create a PDF. There is a multitude of options when choosing the type of scan. Scans documents with the ease offered. smart picture cropping and ease of transfer. From there adjust the brightness to the final PDF. Choose the method of transfer ie email. The Pro version allows for multiple projects and an additional method of transfer.
Perfect for taking snapshots of your receipts. one of the most important things is the limited features of the free version is you can only store three documents. If you download these documents to your PC using one of the methods available (you can use the wifi settings, these work perfectly for your needs) and then delete the documents from the app, you can then snap another three before carrying out the same procedure.
So, they are not deceiving you, the programmer has just not elaborated on the free use limitations. I will be purchasing the pro version of this app to avoid this limitation but bear this in mind if you don’t want to pay for it. I think it’s well worth the purchase price – after all, someone has spent their time producing this app for you to use, they deserve to be rewarded if you find yourself using the app a lot. Very little is free in life nowadays.
Peoples Also Ask(FAQ)
How to scan documents ?
- On the home page , tap the camera icon to take a picture of our document then tap the gallery icon to choose any photo from your gallery.
- After tapping the shutter button in the camera view, Tiny Scanner will detect the border of your document automatically. If the detected border cannot be satisfied, you will also be able to adjust them manually.
- The next step is image processing. Tiny Scanner provides three processing modes for your choice. You can change the type of processing with the icon on the split action.
- After processing mode is chosen, you can enter a name for the document and save it.
Why the email cannot be received?
When you choose to export an email, Tiny Scanner attaches the scans to an email and drops them in your mail outbox. If the email is not received, it could be for the following reasons:
- 1. Check that your email account is properly configured on your device.
- 2. The email servers usually refuse attachments bigger than 15MB. Please ensure that your email is not bigger than this figure.
How to manually adjust the border?
After you take the photo, Tiny Scanner will detect the borders of your document. If edge detection was not successful, you can adjust the border manually. Drag the corners to match the corners of your document. Please note it’s not necessary to tap on the corner, you can just tap the surrounding of the corner.
How to choose the page size?
If you want to change the page size while processing, tap on the appropriate button at the bottom of the screen to call out a dialogue, you can choose page size as A4, Letter, Name Card, etc. You can also set the default page size. Just go to Settings and tap “Default Page Size” to choose a default size. Tiny Scanner provides 6 kinds of the page size for your choice.
How to manage documents in the home screen?
- 1. Touch folder, you can manage documents with folders.
- 2. Tap “Tiny Scanner” Spinner to choose List View or Grid View, and sort by Title or Date Created
- 3. Long touch any document to enter selection mode. You can single-select documents to rename, export or delete and multi-select documents to export or delete;
How to manage pages in a document view?
- 1. Tap the camera icon to add a page to the current document.
- 2. Tap to delete button the current page or document.
- 3. Tap the rotate icon to rotate the current page 90 degrees clockwise.
- 4. Tap Share icon to share on Dropbox, Evernote, Box. You can open it in other apps. to mail, or upload the document to
- 5. Tap page sequence.
How to choose to process mode?
After the border detection, Tiny Scanner will process the document with the default mode. Tiny Scanner provides three kinds of process modes. You can tap the buttons on the split action bar to switch them.
- 1. BW: monochrome processing; (There are five black levels to adjust the scan.);
- 2. Color: no processing and keep the original colour photo;
- 3. Grayscale: grayscale processing.
How to improve the quality of the scan?
The quality of scan depends on two factors: device camera capabilities and the light.
To make a high-quality scan, you could follow these tips:
- 1. Ensure that your document is flat.
- 2. Ensure the environment is bright enough. Otherwise, open the flashlight.
- 3. Always use flash, unless scanning glossy documents(magazines, etc.)
- 4. Ensure your device had the time to autofocus(usually wait 1 or 2 seconds until the picture appears sharp).
- 5. Try to remain stable and hold your device at least 12 inches away; if you bring it too close, your photo will be blurry.
- 6. Place the document on a contrasting and uniform background.